[infinispan-dev] Logo update

Sanne Grinovero sanne.grinovero at gmail.com
Thu Oct 22 13:10:11 EDT 2009

don't forget to make enough copies of each different shirt for failover,
in case someone is missing at a conference you still want to be able
to show off the whole picture.

besides kidding, I like the idea but please come up with something not
totally meaningless for who is alone,
unfortunately 99% of the time we live far away.