[infinispan-dev] ISPN-185: Injecting a running JGroups channel into Infinispan

Manik Surtani manik at jboss.org
Fri Oct 30 11:25:56 EDT 2009

BTW I have this in trunk now - you would do something like:

<transport ....>
    <properties>
        <property name="channelLookup"
value="com.blah.MyJGroupsChannelLookup" />
    </properties>
</transport>

to pass in a ChannelLookup, which would need to implement

	http://fisheye.jboss.org/browse/Infinispan/trunk/core/src/main/java/org/infinispan/remoting/transport/jgroups/JGroupsChannelLookup.java?r=1084

Cheers
Manik

manik at jboss.org