[infinispan-dev] Infinispan smoke tests?

Manik Surtani manik at jboss.org
Mon Sep 7 13:05:59 EDT 2009

Of course you can specify groups.  Have a look at

	http://fisheye.jboss.org/browse/Infinispan/trunk/parent/pom.xml?r=778

lines 407 ~ 443.

The 'unit' group is what I use for isolated tests on specific classes,
where I don't want to fire up cache instances (and potentially
channels).

Also I think this is strong enough as a smoke test, perhaps with a few
other simple end-to-end functional tests.  These 2 or 3 extra tests
could be in the 'smoke' group, and the default profile could run the
'unit' and 'smoke' groups.  Hudson can then be configured to run with
a more comprehensive profile (such as 'unit', 'smoke', 'functional').

WDYT?

Cheers
Manik