[infinispan-dev] Configuration visitor - Re: [JBoss JIRA] Commented: (ISPN-145) No transport and singleton store enabled should not be allowed

Vladimir Blagojevic vblagoje at redhat.com
Wed Sep 9 14:21:05 EDT 2009

Hi,

Galder and I talked about this offline. Time to involve you guys!

I just completed visitor pattern for our configuration objects. Visitor
is passed from root of configuration - InfinispanConfiguration object.
InfinispanConfiguration class has a new method:

public void accept(ConfigurationBeanVisitor v)

How do we want to integrate this visitor into existing structure?

1) We add a new factory method to InfinispanConfiguration with
additional ConfigurationBeanVisitor parameter

2) We leave everything as is and if there is a need to pass some visitor
we pass it to InfinispanConfiguration instance directly (from
DefaultCacheManager)

DefaultCacheManager will pass ValidationVisitor to
InfinispanConfiguration that will verify configuration semantically.

Regards,
Vladimir