[infinispan-dev] Setting JGroups channel name

Vladimir Blagojevic vblagoje at redhat.com
Thu Sep 10 08:04:39 EDT 2009

Hi Manik,

These two issue seem to be duplicate, right? I do not understand how is
it possible to set node name from transport element when we have to set
a different name for each channel created in order for this feature to
have any sense?

If you want this feature maybe we need channelNamingSchemaClass
attribute in transport element. Instance of this class will conform to
certain interface and will be consulted to generate the next in sequence
channel name for the created channel. Is this what you meant?

Let me know.

https://jira.jboss.org/jira/browse/ISPN-182
https://jira.jboss.org/jira/browse/ISPN-181