[infinispan-dev] Distributed queries

Navin Surtani nsurtani at redhat.com
Wed Sep 16 08:32:59 EDT 2009

On 16 Sep 2009, at 12:25, Michael Neale wrote:

> oh ok nice - could you point me at which branch to try to find some
> tests to play with?

If you're talking about Querying objects in Infinispan: -

The eventual goal is to be able to have different configurations on
how you want to index your data. Manik has given me the 'OK' to push a
simple query interface for CR1 for Monday/Tuesday.

I'm kind-of pressed with getting the code working for this and also
between moving house and lack of internet there I'll be a bit quiet.
However, I'll get a wiki up by the end of the week about how this all
works.

However if you're not then I assume you're talking about using Lucene
to index into Infinispan?