[infinispan-dev] A better fix for Immutables

Jeff Ramsdale jeff.ramsdale at gmail.com
Wed Sep 23 13:20:27 EDT 2009

I won't insist. But I think less code to maintain is a Good Thing.
Even "a few lines of code" (per Jason) can contain sneaky bugs. Poke
through the Google Collections API
(http://google-collections.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/javadoc/index.html),
there's some great stuff in there: Predicates and Functions that can
be applied to Collections, MultipMap, as well as their BiMap. The
latter, in particular, is worth paying attention to if it becomes a
Java standard and Infinispan's similar, but different, implementation
is incompatible.

-jeff