[infinispan-dev] Wiki up on Querying

Emmanuel Bernard emmanuel at hibernate.org
Fri Sep 25 06:18:40 EDT 2009

On 25 sept. 09, at 11:42, Navin Surtani wrote:

> On 25 Sep 2009, at 02:35, Michael Neale wrote:
>
>> I prefer the pagination approach - as in practice that makes things
>> easier to use without thinking as hard... could still have option for
>> iterators? (or perhaps not, bloat?)
>
> +1
>
> Why not have both features since one of them is already built-in?

On new APIs, I tend to put less and in doubt not add the API. It's not
so much that it's hard to implement, it's because it clutters the API
and sometimes block you for future improvements because you have to
support a legacy model. Also it forces you to document the feature and
what are their use case difference.