[infinispan-dev] UTF-8 on source files

Manik Surtani manik at jboss.org
Tue Sep 29 05:20:36 EDT 2009

On 29 Sep 2009, at 09:41, Manik Surtani wrote:

> On 29 Sep 2009, at 01:42, Michael Neale wrote:
>
>> OK - added to all.xml - adds probably 15 meg-ish? (deps + war)
>> (might be as little as 9).
>>
>> As for unit tests _ I am out of ideas. I notice the /query module
>> has the same issue.
>
> Oddly enough, it looks as though it was just core and query that
> *did* run.  (No failures in query, 45 tests run)
>
> 	http://hudson.qa.jboss.com/hudson/view/Infinispan/job/Infinispan-trunk-JDK6-tcp/lastBuild/testReport/

Fixed in trunk.  For some reason someone had checked in a file that
was not encoded with UTF-8, and had a 'µ' character (for microseconds).

Guys _please_ make sure your IDE is set to use UTF-8 for all files!!

	http://www.jetbrains.com/idea/webhelp/index.jsp?configuring-individual-file-encoding.html

Cheers
manik at jboss.org
Lead, Infinispan