[infinispan-dev] ISPN-185: Injecting a running JGroups channel into Infinispan

Mircea Markus mircea.markus at jboss.com
Wed Sep 30 07:42:02 EDT 2009

Can't we use an
interface JGroupsChannelLookup {
     JChannel lookupChannel();
}
This can be specified as a parameter to the trasport
<property name="txLookup" value="org.xyz.MySpecificLookup"/>

we are using 2 lookups already (TM, MBeanServerLookup) and this would
be consistent with the code base.
I would stick with the lookup within JGroupsTransport and not within
the TransportLookup, as this seems rather particular.