[infinispan-dev] http://community.jboss.org/wiki/GridFileSystem

Adrian Cole ferncam1 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 1 11:17:51 EDT 2010

Hey, guys.  really cool toys!

FYI, jclouds has a vfs wrapper for BlobStore, which could be revamped to
also work to front infinispan (jclouds-vfs)[1].  I'm also keen on
collaborating with someone for fuse support, although not terribly keen on
going at it alone.

Cheers,
-Adrian

[1] http://code.google.com/p/jclouds/wiki/BlobStore#VFS