[infinispan-dev] Wicket & Jetty Clustering

Manik Surtani manik at jboss.org
Thu Apr 22 05:51:23 EDT 2010

Create a wiki page on http://community.jboss.org/en/infinispan and link to it from http://community.jboss.org/wiki/Infinispan - if it gathers enough interest we can see about a separate Maven module for this stuff.

> Also, any idea about the schedule of the next alpha release ?

Galder and Mircea can comment more on this, but it shouldn't be more than a week or two away.