[infinispan-dev] infinispan at linux can't get correct ip

FangYuan yufang at beaumaris.net
Fri Apr 23 05:29:47 EDT 2010

HI guys:
Now I'm using jgroups with infinispan at linux host. Now jgroups always
 use 127.0.0.1 as bind_addr when using DHCP . It seems like infinispan
 doesn't change some configuration . While running jgroups independently
 doesn't have such problem. I have traced starting up of jgroups , I find
 something wrong in getAddresses function of Configurator class. This
 function always get 127.0.0.1 as localhost address . I don't know the
 reason .

The information contained in this message is legally privileged and confidential, and is intended for the individual or entity to whom it is addressed (or their designee). If this message is read by anyone other than the intended recipient, please be advised that distribution of this message, in any form, is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete or destroy all copies of this message.