[infinispan-dev] Distributed execution framework

Mauricio Salatino salaboy at gmail.com
Sun Aug 1 12:09:21 EDT 2010

Hi Vladimir,
I'm new here in the mailing list, but I'm working in the Drools project, and
I'm trying to achieve distributed execution of the Drools platform using the
Rio Project (http://www.rio-project.org/). Would be nice to share
experiencies and goals, because I think that a good integration between all
these technologies will help the adoption and also the things that the users
can do with them.

Greetings.

Hi,

I wanted to gather feedback from community regarding proposed scope
and objectives of Distributed execution framework targeted for
Infinispan 5.0. The document is a gentle introduction to the subject
of distributed execution and as such is accessible to wider audience.
Eager to hear your thoughts.

Regards,
Vladimir

https://community.jboss.org/wiki/InfinispanDistributedExecutionFramework