[infinispan-dev] ISPN-466

Thomas Kühne tkuehne at todo.de
Mon Aug 2 10:43:17 EDT 2010

not yet, I can make them available. Do you prefer to do this under infinispan or should I distribute it else where ?
I can write some instruction in a wiki i.e.

Am 02.08.2010 um 16:34 schrieb Manik Surtani:

> On 2 Aug 2010, at 15:32, Thomas Kühne wrote:
>
>> It's a separate project in the moment.
>
> Are the srcs available somewhere?  What about instructions on how to configure it, how to integrate it with Jetty, etc?
>
> --
> Manik Surtani
> manik at jboss.org
> Lead, Infinispan
> Lead, JBoss Cache
> http://www.infinispan.org
> http://www.jbosscache.org

---------
todo GmbH
Alt-Moabit 60a
10555 Berlin

Tel:     +49 30 726 192 0
Fax:     +49 30 726 192 192
Web:     http://www.todo.de

Geschäftsführung: Andreas Dobrawa, Thomas Kühne
Sitz: Berlin, Amtsgericht Charlottenburg, HRB 62933