[infinispan-dev] Finalising stuff for 4.1.0.GA

Manik Surtani manik at jboss.org
Tue Aug 10 06:19:44 EDT 2010

Looks like a lot of issues (mostly small, though not all) have cropped up in the last week, so my take is that we are too early for a 4.1.0.Final.  I'm going to gun for a CR3 this week after we close up all outstanding reported issues, I think another release candidate is a good idea.

Please keep the feedback coming - either based on CR2 or on 4.1.0-SNAPSHOT, which was published on Friday.

Cheers
Manik