[infinispan-dev] Hibernate OGM step 1: CRUD

Manik Surtani manik at jboss.org
Wed Aug 18 06:37:08 EDT 2010

On 18 Aug 2010, at 11:20, Emmanuel Bernard wrote:

> No querying. We need to get the JPA to HSearch DSL query written but I think somebody else had the lead on this one.

Fair enough.  I believe it is encapsulated as a separate JIRA anyway.

> About JTA, it's more an Infinispan's business. I am just using the cache. If somebody tells me how to configure JTA in Infinispan + a standalone JTA TM, I can add a unit test for this.

Just make sure your Infinispan configuration uses a TransactionManagerLookup.  For JBoss TS standalone, make sure you use JBossStandaloneJTAManagerLookup.  E.g.,

	http://docs.jboss.org/infinispan/4.1/apidocs/org/infinispan/config/Configuration.html#setTransactionManagerLookup(org.infinispan.transaction.lookup.TransactionManagerLookup)

or if you are using an XML file to configure,

	http://docs.jboss.org/infinispan/4.1/apidocs/config.html#ce_default_transaction

> Note that I have JBoss TS standalone working in HSearch but the resource registration relies on SQL Datasource, not just any XAResource.

Hmm.  Maybe adding a UT would be a good idea, to flush out any nuances here.

Cheers
Manik

manik at jboss.org
Lead, Infinispan