[infinispan-dev] Hibernate OGM step 1: CRUD

Emmanuel Bernard emmanuel at hibernate.org
Wed Aug 18 08:36:54 EDT 2010

On what exactly? :)
For the query, I believe there is a wiki or JIRA somewhere with the various strategies for indexing and distribution vs replication. We've discussed it last at JBW.
For JBoss TS and JTA, there is no doc but the code is here http://github.com/emmanuelbernard/hibernate-search/tree/jbossts/hibernate-search-integrationtest/src/test/java/org/hibernate/search/test/integration/jbossjta/