[infinispan-dev] big patch about imports and typos

Sanne Grinovero sanne.grinovero at gmail.com
Mon Aug 23 05:37:35 EDT 2010

Hello,
I've been browsing through the sources of all core and some other
modules, and while reading I couldn't stop my compulsion for fixing
some typos in javadoc and code comments, and removing the unused
import statements.

In some cases the imports are also binding to Sun's JRE, for example:
import com.sun.corba.se.impl.orb.ORBConfiguratorImpl;

So this patch got quite large and all-around, would this be a good
timing to apply it, or should I isolate and apply only the
non-standard imports fix?

Also this makes me think we should setup a CI server to compile
Infinispan on a non-sun JVM, as these import statements are introduced
by intelliJ AFAIK.

Sanne