[infinispan-dev] CR3: async stores, again

Sanne Grinovero sanne.grinovero at gmail.com
Tue Aug 31 11:53:01 EDT 2010

yes it's the maximum time the async store should wait for all operations to
be flushed to the decorated store. If this timeout is exceeded, the
decorated stop() is invoked, pending workers are interrupted and this stop()
finally returns.

I'll set 2 hours as default.

Il giorno 31/ago/2010 16:52, "Manik Surtani" <manik at jboss.org> ha scritto:

On 31 Aug 2010, at 12:46, Sanne Grinovero wrote:

> 2010/8/31 Mircea Markus <mircea.markus at jboss.co...
Yeah I think a config option makes sense.  I presume this timeout is a "max
wait time", not a "guaranteed wait time"?  If the former, a default of 1h or
something large, to make sure writes are flushed would be a sensible
default.

manik at jboss.org
Lead, Infinispan
Lead, JBoss Cache