[infinispan-dev] JAXB/XML part for ISPN-244

Galder Zamarreño galder at redhat.com
Wed Dec 1 08:29:35 EST 2010

On Dec 1, 2010, at 2:09 PM, Vladimir Blagojevic wrote:

> On 10-12-01 7:40 AM, Galder Zamarreño wrote:
>> Hmmm, that doesn't seem to work. Maybe what you can do is add me as a remote in your local fork and then branch off my ispn244 branch to, ispn244_vladimir. Then do your work there and request me to pull your changes.
>>
>> WDYT?
> Sure, but there is no script for that :-). So basically I add your
> Infinispan fork as a remote and do a fetch of that branch. No merge, I
> work on it, and push a branch to my fork and then you take over?

Something along these lines...

git remote add galder <galder git url>
git checkout -b ispn244_vladimir ispn244
commit
commit
git push origin ispn244_vladimir
request a pull via github so that i take your changes

There might be a pull/fetch request missing there...

Sr. Software Engineer
Infinispan, JBoss Cache