[infinispan-dev] Tx and rollback

Mircea Markus mircea.markus at jboss.com
Wed Dec 8 12:01:42 EST 2010

Two situations:
1. Whenever a cache method that is called within the scope of a transaction throws an exception the transaction it is marked for rollback (InvocationContextInterceptor.markTxForRollbackAndRethrow)
2. A node leaves and there is a transaction on another node that has locked acquired on the node that leaves the cluster. In this situation the transaction will fail during the commit phase (StaleTransactionCleanup.onViewChange).

Cheers,
Mircea