[infinispan-dev] Initial LIRS implementation

Bryan Thompson bryan at systap.com
Wed Feb 3 17:04:53 EST 2010

Vladimir,

Does this match up with what you are seeing?  That is a good win for get()/remove() with a loss on put().

Size = 14698
Performance for container ConcurrentHashMap
Average get ops/ms 13931
Average put ops/ms 306
Average remove ops/ms 294

Size = 452
Performance for container BufferedConcurrentHashMap(LRU)
Average get ops/ms 7735
Average put ops/ms 140
Average remove ops/ms 200

Size = 494
Performance for container BufferedConcurrentHashMap(LIRS)
Average get ops/ms 13400
Average put ops/ms 36
Average remove ops/ms 1136

Bryan