[infinispan-dev] Fwd: CloudCacheStore Bug

Philippe Van Dyck pvdyck at gmail.com
Thu Feb 4 12:19:28 EST 2010

Totally agree... as long as any failing async transaction is logged...

BTW, since none of my cache entries expire, they are all instances of
ImmortalCacheEntry.
But since ImmortalCacheEntry does not update the "lastUsed" field, LRU or
FIFO are useless eviction strategies...

My own eviction strategy, getting rid of a % of the size of the cache in
memory -> LRU first, does not work...

Any idea ? Should I use my own timer (even if there is one in
InternalCacheEntry) ?

cheers,

phil