[infinispan-dev] Compressing Marshaller Wrapper

Philippe Van Dyck pvdyck at gmail.com
Thu Feb 25 06:17:33 EST 2010

Thanks Manik but it is actually related to the compression of the stored and
(https) transferred ones on the S3 side.
The S3 bill is 95% lower here... and https transfer time is lower too (you
pay for booth).

The Marshaller interface is exposing a lot of methods and it looks like the
call each other...

phil