[infinispan-dev] Creating cache managers in your unit tests

Vladimir Blagojevic vblagoje at redhat.com
Sat Jan 2 14:16:00 EST 2010

Sanne, we can use probe utility from JGroups to ping if there are any
remaining jgroups members alive ( and therefore CacheManagers). We can
do this verification from @afterClass in superclass of all test classes.
We just have to somehow record which ports were used by particular
TestNG running thread. I will look into this problem as well. We have to
do verification somehow automatically, anything else is a futile
nightmare....