[infinispan-dev] Rethinking asynchronism in Infinispan

Krzysztof Sobolewski Krzysztof.Sobolewski at atm.com.pl
Thu Jan 14 06:05:45 EST 2010

Dnia środa 13 styczeń 2010 o 18:18:52 napisałeś:
> So dude,
>
> let's recap:
>
> 1. You found an issue but didn't report it
> 2. You fixed the issue but cannot talk about it
>
> What's next ? You'd have to kill us if you talked about the issue and
> the fix ? :-)

No, nothing that dramatic ;)

It's just that my fix was incomplete (not taking into account some features I
don't use) and somewhat hacky - that's for point 2. I didn't report it
because, well, JBC looks a little abandoned and reporting takes time and
obviously I have enough to do other than fixing bugs in third-party components
:) Lastly, the equivalent code in Infinispan is different enough that porting
the fix (and determining whether it's necessary at all) exceeded my constraints
and was left "for later". That's all :)

And my previous mail might have been a little rushed as I sent it just before
going home in the evening. Do you want me to report it properly?
-KS