[infinispan-dev] When do you use JdbcStringBasedCacheStore instead of JdbcBinaryCacheStore? And viceversa?

Sanne Grinovero sanne.grinovero at gmail.com
Thu Jan 14 08:06:20 EST 2010

+1
I'd appreciate an explanation on this, I was just wondering the same
thing this weekend while trying to setup a database-backed stored for
Lucene.
Looks like the explanation suggests the String version is more
efficient; I could change the keys used by the Lucene-Directory to
Strings, but I'd like to avoid the StringBuilder approach until
someone tells me :-)

Sanne