[infinispan-dev] Cache Store Does'nt Work Async Whenever Modification is Inside Transaction

Amin Abbaspour a.abbaspour at gmail.com
Sat Jan 23 08:29:46 EST 2010

I guess this is a somehow a bug or typo.

Transactions and stores are two separate concepts. While it sounds to
flush to normal store at the TX commit but when one knowingly sets
store as async, he accepts the risk of consistence in favor of speed.

I expect this to be fixed (or at least discussed) before GA.

Amin