[infinispan-dev] Cache Store Does'nt Work Async Whenever Modification is Inside Transaction

Philippe Van Dyck pvdyck at gmail.com
Fri Jan 29 07:21:38 EST 2010

Thanks Galder, I could have.

As you noticed in the thread, this bug is a blocker for me and since qi4j
1.0 was released two days ago, I am now only waiting for the latest release
of JClouds (beta3) to integrate all of them.

So having it solved so quickly (!!! :-) ) did change a lot of my schedule
these last days and when I asked the previous question I was far away from
any fully fledged browser...

Until Jira fully integrates with mailing lists, there will be a lag between
a "this is done now" message and the "here is the svn log" explanation for
anybody with a crappy phone like me ;-)

Actually, having Jira manage (or observe) the mailing list could be a very
good idea... linking code changes to specific parts of discussions and
having Jira to automagically tag it as 'bug' 'task' or 'improvement' would
be very nice (Jira could also add links to code...)!

phil