[infinispan-dev] ISPN-200

Israel Lacerra israeldl at gmail.com
Sun Jul 4 12:51:37 EDT 2010

Using my strategy (create ReplicableCommand in CacheQueryImpl and then use
RpcManager to broadcast the query), I'm having troubles getting the local
Cache instance on each node. If I try to use CommandsFactory to initialize
my replicableCommand, I create a undesired dependency: infinispan-core ->
infinispan-query.

I need the Cache instance to get component registry and then get
SearchFactoryImplementor to make the query.

Is there a way to get the local cache instance?

Someone has something to say about the way I'm solving it? Perhaps it's not
the best way...

thanks!

Israel Lacerra