[infinispan-dev] Securing access to Infinispan REST server

Jeff Ramsdale jeff.ramsdale at gmail.com
Tue Jul 6 13:24:12 EDT 2010

Possibly. It's been a little while since I looked through the
Infinispan code, so I'm uncertain of the architecture. Is the REST
server built on a toolkit? Is it servlet based? My primary REST
experience is with Restlet, which provides its own embeddable server
but can alternatively be dropped into a servlet container.

-jeff