[infinispan-dev] Standardising on property names and system parameters

Manik Surtani manik at jboss.org
Fri Jul 9 07:40:14 EDT 2010

On 9 Jul 2010, at 12:36, Mircea Markus wrote:

> On 8 Jul 2010, at 16:00, Manik Surtani wrote:
>
>> Sorry, one more that I intended to demonstrate:
>>
>> 	http://fisheye.jboss.org/browse/Infinispan/trunk/client/hotrod-client/src/main/java/org/infinispan/client/hotrod/impl/SerializationMarshaller.java?r=1999#l39
>>
>> 	marshaller.default-array-size.key
>>
>> should look like:
>>
>> 	infinispan.client.hotrod.marshaller.key-array-init-size
>>
>> or something like that.
> That's not passed in as a System property, but guess it will go away anyway with the new marshalling stuff

It is not a system property, but rather a config element in the hotrod-client.properties file.

And it would still be there, even after ISPN-532 as a hint to key and value size to optimise byte array allocation as you suggested in the thread related to Hot Rod's client marshaller.

Cheers
Manik
manik at jboss.org
Lead, Infinispan