[infinispan-dev] Infinispan Server Modules overview article

Vladimir Blagojevic vblagoje at redhat.com
Tue Jul 20 10:23:58 EDT 2010

Great article. The only thing I would add is the trade off between p2p and server mode. You clearly outline the benefits of server mode. However, what is the downside of server mode? Serialization cost, loss of consistent hashing capabilities for non hot rod clients, etc etc? All this articles needs IMHO is a paragraph about the downside of the server mode and it would be top-notch!

Regards,
Vladimir