[infinispan-dev] [ISPN-548] Discussion on updating the QueryInterceptor to be able to update old keys

Navin Surtani nsurtani at redhat.com
Wed Jul 21 13:33:09 EDT 2010

Hey all,

Just wanted to email the list saying that I've made the fix and the
QueryInterceptor should be able to make the call to the appropriate
Hibernate Search workType when required.

I've written up a test for it as well and all of the tests now pass.
Israel, if you could just grab the latest build from trunk and check it
with your code would be great. Once it all works for you then I will
back-port it with the 4.1 Branch and the fix will be available in
4.1.0.GA so you have a stable bug fux. Can you let me know asap?

Thanks for listening again!

--
Navin Surtani
Intern Infinispan