[infinispan-dev] Cutting Radegast CR2

Sanne Grinovero sanne.grinovero at gmail.com
Thu Jul 22 07:05:16 EDT 2010

2010/7/20 Galder Zamarreño <galder at redhat.com>:
> This is done now :).
>
> I'm done with 4.1.x.
>
> On Jul 19, 2010, at 4:56 PM, Galder Zamarreño wrote:
>
>> Cool. I'll try to finish up adding the server side UT for ISPN-516 today.
>>
>> Manik, I'll keep you posted.
>>
>> On Jul 19, 2010, at 4:02 PM, Manik Surtani wrote:
>>
>>> Looks like Mircea's stuff is in, so I am going to tag and build CR2 first thing in the morning.  So if anyone wants to close up any more JIRAs for this release, now is the time.  :)

Hallo, sorry I was on vacations, you might have noticed that I was
able to commit the critical issue of the lucene demo not working, but
for unfortunate events the only internet connection I had was cut
before I could send any email.

Is it still the plan to cut the release today? I won't be able to
close all things, while most are actually done but just missing
docs/tests updates.
I also found yet another critical bug which I could work on soon, but
in all I would need this weekend to close them all (still having to
report: lucene index seems limited to 2GB as it uses "int" to index
the current byte) - time consuming to test for this.

Are you still +1 on having me to look into ISPN-456 ? I'm not totally
comfortable in touching the poms the day before release in a hurry,
could someone else take it over or I'd vote to postpone it to 5.0.

Cheers,
Sanne