[infinispan-dev] Rehashing on leave

Vladimir Blagojevic vblagoje at redhat.com
Wed Jun 2 10:34:02 EDT 2010

They probably do get queued up. However, that's orthogonal to the fact that JGroups pushes up views that are more "volatile" than we assumed. For example, if we have view V1={A,B,C,D,E} and massive failure causes {C,D,E} to fail, JGroups failure detection and GMS are going to install a view V2={A,B} to surviving members. LeaveTask does not handle this scenario.