[infinispan-dev] A missing dependency in cachestore-cloud?

Galder Zamarreno galder at jboss.org
Wed Jun 16 03:26:01 EDT 2010

I had this dependency in my local m2 repo but when I nuked, it wasn't downloaded any more.

The dependency seems to belong to jclouds-aws and it appears to live under google code:
http://code.google.com/p/java-xmlbuilder/source/browse/repo/com/jamesmurty/utils/java-xmlbuilder/0.3

I would imagine that jclouds-aws should be setting the corresponding repository information so that its dependencies where resolved properly?

Adrian, care to comment?