[infinispan-dev] Single jar zip file, what's your thoughts on it?

galder at redhat.com galder at redhat.com
Wed Jun 16 03:55:02 EDT 2010

Hi,

Re: http://community.jboss.org/message/548002#548002

This is the 2nd time I've seen people having issues with the single jar zip file. What's the aim of it?

People using it have generally been trying to simply get started with core Infinispan jar and its dependencies, nothing else. When they look at the single jar and all the dependencies in lib/, they seem quite baffled and have issues as in the case above.

I think -bin.zip and -all.zip should be enough.

Maybe we should create a poll on this?

Sr. Software Engineer
Infinispan, JBoss Cache