[infinispan-dev] Single jar zip file, what's your thoughts on it?

Sanne Grinovero sanne.grinovero at gmail.com
Wed Jun 16 06:58:19 EDT 2010

My guess is that all expert developers are going to use the
fine-grained jars, likely trough maven/ivy/gradle/.., but there might
be a lot of less-involved people which won't notice this thread or the
poll and would like to go for the single jar. That would make the poll
unfair, as I would vote for removing it too :P but you should choose
if you want to support less involved developers; likely improving
instructions about AS integration would be more helpful.

Cheers,
Sanne