[infinispan-dev] ISPN-501

Sanne Grinovero sanne.grinovero at gmail.com
Mon Jun 21 16:05:20 EDT 2010

Hello all,
I'd appreciate some thoughts or suggestions about how to solve ISPN-501,
I was thinking to try an AtomicMap to contain all chunks from a File,
including the file metadata, or should I use transactions in read mode
too?

Or should I just make sure to send the operations in a safe order?
(not sure if that's possible but I could look into it - also I'm not
sure if it's safe to assume the order will be the same as received by
other nodes)

I have been looking into GridFS, which BTW seems to have a similar
design than Lucene's Directory, but didn't notice any special trick to
address this kind of issues.

Regards,
Sanne