[infinispan-dev] Where is 4.1.0-SNAPSHOT ?

Philippe Van Dyck pvdyck at gmail.com
Mon Mar 8 07:36:01 EST 2010

On Mon, Mar 8, 2010 at 1:21 PM, Manik Surtani <manik at jboss.org> wrote:

> Hi Phil
>
> I haven't published any snapshots on 4.1.0 yet.  I'll push one based on
> trunk today.

Thanks !

> Re: Hudson, looks like someone forgot to put the latest JGroups alpha in
> Maven.  Reverted the POM to Alpha1.

It is not the only problem I had compiling
4.1.0...test-jar:tests:4.1.0-SNAPSHOT is missing (module config ?)

> Re: ISPN-357 on 4.0.1, I would like 4.0.0 to be a limited-scope bug-fix
> release only.  I consider ISPN-357 to be a new feature and hence would like
> to leave it for 4.1.0.

Indeed, it is a new feature, compression, but the scope is quite limited
(cloud cachestore) ... but ok, I'll patch it in my own repository (I need a
stable release -with- compression ;-)

Cheers,

phil