[infinispan-dev] Hot Rod protocol design at CR stage. Feedback welcome

Galder Zamarreno galder at redhat.com
Mon Mar 22 11:48:26 EDT 2010

Hi all,

After having yet another round of discussions, we consider the Hot Rod
protocol design at CR stage. Here's the final results:
http://community.jboss.org/wiki/HotRodProtocol

While me and Mircea are busy coding both the server and client, please
take some time to have a read through it and let us know what you think.

By the way, remember that we've deferred certain functionality for the
moment as indicated in a previous email:
[ISPN-375] Enable Hot Rod clients to start transactions [Open, Major,
Galder Zamarreno] http://jira.jboss.org/jira/browse/ISPN-375
[ISPN-374] Add event handling to Hot Rod [Open, Major, Galder Zamarreno]
http://jira.jboss.org/jira/browse/ISPN-374

Sr. Software Engineer
Infinispan, JBoss Cache