[infinispan-dev] New Fine Grained Replication API (PojoCache feature) for Infinispan 5.0.0

kapil nayar kapilnayar1 at gmail.com
Mon May 10 14:48:51 EDT 2010

Hi Galder,

I looked at the preliminary writeup for the New Fine Grained Replication API
Design at
http://community.jboss.org/wiki/newfinegrainedreplicationapidesign

When compared to the POJOCache does this design mandate an explicit "commit"
(seems true because of the JPA style) to change the object instance stored
in the cache/ replicated? If yes this design would NOT provide an exact
replacement for the POJOCache style APIs and the included flexibility.

Could you clarify - did I miss something while reading the text.

Thanks,
Kapil