[infinispan-dev] New JIRA setup

Manik Surtani manik at jboss.org
Mon May 17 09:19:14 EDT 2010

As you may have noticed, we have a new JIRA instance, courtesy of the infrastructure guys at JBoss.org.  I have created a new shared dashboard for Infinispan, which will give you an overview of what's going on in the project at any given time.

* Go to https://jira.jboss.org and log in
* On the "Dashboards" menu item on the top, select "Manage Dashboards"
* Select "Search" on the left tab list
* Specify "Infinispan" in your search terms
* And when you see the "Infinispan" dashboard in the search results, click on it
* Add it to your favourites (there should be a message at the top of the page)

Enjoy
Manik
manik at jboss.org
Lead, Infinispan