[infinispan-dev] ISPN-359 and grouping entries for distribution

Manik Surtani manik at jboss.org
Wed May 19 10:31:42 EDT 2010

So thinking about this some more, it would seem that there is a bit more to this.  We can add the functionality easily enough, and add the API to the Cache interface.

But would people would reasonably expect this kind of functionality over Hot Rod as well?  And would we need to think about exposing this in Hot Rod too?  Or would this kind of functionality be implemented in the Hot Rod client if needed, so the protocol remains unchanged?