[infinispan-dev] Maven build problems with EC2 demo

Manik Surtani manik at jboss.org
Tue May 25 08:59:07 EDT 2010

This is tricky as AFAIK each Maven module just produces a single output artifact.  So if you need a JAR and a WAR, perhaps you need 2 separate modules?  E.g., ec2-demo and ec2-demo-webapp?

This way the former contains the code for the JAR, along with deps + shell scripts, etc., and the latter has the GUI that you've built, and has dependencies on the former so the JAR (and its deps) are in your WEB-INF/lib directory when the WAR is built.

HTH
Manik