[infinispan-dev] Wicket & Jetty Clustering

Manik Surtani manik at jboss.org
Thu May 27 07:33:26 EDT 2010

Phil,

I've just created a JIRA for the Jetty piece.

	https://jira.jboss.org/browse/ISPN-466

Although this is targeted for 5.1, we can bring this fwd if it is already complete.

In terms of where it can live, what are its dependencies?  License?  And how about packaging?  Is it just a JAR that you drop in to Jetty's classpath with some config changes?

Cheers
Manik