[infinispan-dev] Flexible configuration

Tristan Tarrant tristan.tarrant at gmail.com
Wed Nov 10 02:38:11 EST 2010

Hi all,

the CassandraCacheStore uses my cassandra-connection-pool library. This
library provides a lot of configuration settings which I would like to
people to be able to set via the infinispan XML configuration, but without
adding a setter for each one on the CassandraCacheStoreConfig class which
would just proxy the underlying pool properties ? I was thinking along the
lines of a special property "poolConfiguration" which would then be a
property file in disguise. Here is an example of what I mean:

<properties>
<property name="host" value="myhost" />
<property name="poolConfiguration">
automaticHostDiscovery=true