[infinispan-dev] SingleJoinTest#testTransactional failure

Manik Surtani manik at jboss.org
Mon Nov 22 11:55:56 EST 2010

I wrote the original test, to simulate a transactional write occuring (still in prepare phase) while a node joins.  So to this end, I think we can safely run the test without L1 caching as the behaviour we are trying to test is still correct.

However I'm puzzled that the L1 invalidation kills this - the L1 invalidation should be a fail-fast mechanism.